TO VOTE IN ILLINOIS:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General or Consolidated Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- You must not be serving a sentence of confinement in any penal institution as a result of a conviction.
- You may not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
The registration period for the online voter registration system will close at 11:59 PM on 10/23/2022 and will reopen on 11/10/2022